My AZ Legal Team, PLLC Scholarship – $2,000
New 2016 Scholarship Opportunity!
Proudly offered to you by My AZ Legal Team, PLLC
The Ariano & Reppucci Scholarship in the amount of $2,000 has been initiated by these two leading Arizona criminal attorneys to help current and aspiring college students to attend college with minimal debt after they graduate. Both attorneys decided to offer this $2,000 scholarship so that intelligent and hardworking college students have an opportunity to improve their lives with higher education. Therefore, they are honored to offer well-qualified applicants the 2016 My AZ Legal Team, PLLC Scholarship annually.
This is a $2,000 scholarship that is available to aspiring and current college students – both undergraduate and graduate students. It also is open to transfer students, and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply for consideration.
In the words of scholarship co-founder Ryan Reppucci, “Our Phoenix law firm strives to represent our clients to the best of our ability, but also believes it is incredibly important to give back to our community by helping current college students. We are looking forward to receiving your applications.”
No Fee To Apply!
My AZ Legal Team, PLLC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
We accept applications for this scholarship from applicants who meet the following criteria:
- You are a US citizen or US permanent resident.
- You are between 17-50 years old.
- You are a part time or full time college student – either a bachelor’s or master’s program.
- You have social media accounts that, if you are selected, can announce you have won.
- You have an active email address.
My AZ Legal Team, PLLC Scholarship Essay Topics
All applicants for the My AZ Legal Team, PLLC award must complete an original, high quality essay about one of the following topics:
- You must spend a month of your life in the future or in the past. Which year do you want to travel to and why?
- What is a topic in which you have changed your mind in the last year? What caused you to think differently?
- What is the most difficult situation you have ever faced and how did you handle it?
- What has been your greatest accomplishment and how does that experience relate to your future college experience?
Essay Submission Instructions
For your essay submission to be considered, it must be unique, of exceptional quality and must be in a Microsoft Word document. Please make certain that your essay is typed, has single spaces, and has 12 point serif font. Essays must be from 1,000 to 3,000 words.
Video Essay Alternative
You also can film a video that answers one of the essay topics. The video needs to include your full name in the title or in the name of the file. Please make sure that your video is from three to 10 minutes, and its audio and video quality needs to be high.
How to Apply
- Please review all eligibility requirements.
- Select an essay topic.
- Complete your written or video submission.
- Follow the submission guidelines exactly.
- Submit your entry.
- Share your video or written essay on Facebook!
- Keep an eye on your email address as this is how we will inform the winner.
- You should send your submission to the following email address: ArianoandReppucciScholarship@gmail.com. Your submission should include your name, age, phone number, where you live, and the URL of your Facebook.
How We Choose the Winner
The winner of this scholarship will be selected one week after the submission period has closed. We will inform the scholarship winner by email, and we will provide details at that time about how to receive the award.
Receiving the My AZ Legal Team, PLLC award is a great honor that we encourage you to share, and we also will share this great news on our law practice website. We will feature your name, biography and photograph on our corporate site for one year.
My AZ Legal Team, PLLC Scholarship Application Deadline
Submissions for this $2,000 scholarship will be accepted from April 25 until August 01, 2016.
Would you like to receive more information about this scholarship opportunity? Do you have questions? Please send an email to: ArianoandReppucciScholarship@gmail.com. Please use this subject line: “My AZ Legal Team, PLLC Scholarship Inquiry.” We look forward to your application and questions.
Email only please. We understand that you have an interest in this scholarship or might have more questions. We are here to help. Please write us an email and send to ArianoandReppucciScholarship@gmail.com Subject line should be “Ariano & Reppucci Scholarship Inquiry.”
Commonly Asked Questions:
If I win, how will I receive the scholarship?
Certified U.S. mail.
Can I submit more than one entry?
No. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
Will my video be judged negatively if it is not 10 minutes long?
No. Videos need only meet the minimum requirement of 3 minutes. If you are able to convey your response to the topic in 3 minutes, that is acceptable and it will be judged only according to the content.
Do I need to cite the sources I used for my essay?
No. Essays are not required to include a works cited or references page, however, a plagiarism audit will be conducted. Only original works will be accepted.
- It is a general rule of thumb when conducting research to keep track of sources found and used. However, as part of applying for the scholarship, we do not require each submission be accompanied by a works cited page but, we do require each applicant keep and maintain an accurate record of sources used.
What if I want to revise and re-submit my entry?
If you submit your essay early and later want to revise it and re-submit, you may do so as along as it before the deadline, 08/01/16 at 12:00AM EST. Or, if you accidentally send an older draft of your essay and realize it later, you also may re-submit before the deadline. 1 resubmission maximum.
What if I don’t have an e-mail address?
If you do not have an e-mail address, there are free services available to you i.e. Yahoo and Gmail.
What if I don’t have a Facebook account?
If you are not currently active on Facebook, there is a good possibility you have time between now and the deadline to create a Facebook account and explore. This will be a great excuse to start connecting with friends, loved ones, and people at your school, job, or other network. The main requirements to create a Facebook account are an e-mail address and a picture of yourself. You’ll need to have a picture of yourself anyway for when your entry is announced as this year’s winner!
If you have any additional questions, e-mail them to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “My AZ Legal Team, PLLC Scholarship Inquiry.”